What is Neopor?
Welcome to the world of Neopor® GPS – S.M.A.R.T. insulation!
BASF Neopor® GPS is a graphite polystyrene (GPS) rigid foam insulation that gives maximum efficiency, cost-effectiveness and sustainability on construction projects. It’s unique silver-gray color and exceptional insulation characteristics are a result of high-purity graphite that reflects and absorbs radiant energy, decreasing the materials thermal conductivity and increasing its R-value.
- Silver-Grey Neopor® GPS is comprised of many small pockets of air within a polymer matrix containing graphite. The graphite reflects radiant heat energy like a mirror, increasing the material’s resistance to the flow of heat, or R-value.
- Most polymer-based foams exhibit a greater ability to slow the movement of heat as the temperature decreases. Neopor® GPS is in a unique class because it increases in R-value as the temperature outside drops.
Stability and Durability:
- Adaptable in size, thickness, shape, and density
- Consistently delivers the highest true R-value performance over time
- Breathable and semi-permeable high-performance insulation
- Helps reduce the risk of mold, rot, and structural damage associated with moisture condensation and long-term water retention
- When added as a component to Exterior Siding it is designed to move water away from home
Adaptable to all climate zones:
- Powers up when it gets cold outside
- Increases the temperature of inside surfaces for better indoor climate
- Reflects heat when it is hot outside
- Thinner boards achieve the same effect with less material
- Uses up to 30% less material than other rigid foam insulation to achieve the same R-value
- Saves on building materials and installation labor
Third-party validated and certified:
- Earned GREENGUARD Gold Certification
- Referenced by The Collaborative for High Performance Schools (CHPS) and LEED® Building Rating System
What is Neopor®? Well….
- Highly effective insulation solution for stability, durability, and moisture-management, along with insect resistance.
- A perfect fit for all homeowners looking to increase value and beauty to their home.
- Adaptability, resource-efficiency, and third-party validation make it an excellent choice for any homeowner
To learn more about Neopor® just give us a ring at Euro-Tech 800-215-8712 or fill out our Contact us form.