Dear Valued Customers and Friends,
The last several weeks have brought unprecedented challenges and changes to all of everyone’s lives, and our team at Euro-Tech, Inc. is no exception. As we all learn how to navigate through this difficult time, Euro-Tech will continue to place the health and safety of our customers, employees and the community at the forefront of everything we do. We understand that our construction business is deemed essential under the latest state orders regarding the closure of businesses and therefore moving forward, we will be open to assist our customers.
FOR EURO-TECH CUSTOMERS WITH PENDING PROJECTS (WHETHER ORDERED OR READY FOR INSTALL):
We recognize that many of our customers have projects underway and require our services for the safety and comfort of their homes. We will continue to follow the latest CDC and state guidelines to ensure the safety and welfare of our teams and the well-being of our customers while providing these services. This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- All of our team members have been trained to uphold safe hygiene practices under the current guidance of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. This includes washing or disinfecting our hands prior to entering your home and continually throughout the install process.
- Our installers are equipped with the proper equipment including masks as required by OSHA.
- During installation, we will continue to follow social distancing guidelines and will make every effort to maintain a safe distance from anyone at your home during the installation.
- We are vigilant in how we clean up in your home. We will diligently wipe any areas in which we come into contact with, including, the areas around our install, any other surfaces we may touch and will do so using disinfectant wipes and other cleaning products.
- We will continue to enforce our policy of not allowing employees who are ill or showing signs of illness to come to work or into your home.
FOR EURO-TECH CUSTOMERS INTERESTED IN OUR REMODELING SERVICES:
As stated above, we are open and available to discuss your needs! In the interest of the safety of our teams, our customers and the public, we will be practicing social distancing in our showroom and have modified our in-home consultation procedures. We will work with our clients to find convenient and safe ways to conduct our in-home design and consultation presentations or virtual meetings. This can be done many ways. We will be happy to discuss all options available, so we can be of service.
It is our hope to keep as many of our staff working as possible, therefore we are offering some tremendous promotions. Whether you are at home and have found yourself with some time to think about window or door replacements, a new roof, or siding installation, or whether you have been thinking about making an upgrade to your home for months, now is the time! Please book an appointment by calling 800-215-8712.
The Euro-Tech team looks forward to the opportunity to continue to provide you our services and we appreciate your continued trust in us as we all navigate these times together.
Fred T. Finn